Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lightning Strikes Twice

So I’ve been out of town the last few days and as such haven’t had the chance to blog as I would have liked. But I’m back now and am happy to post a new video, even though it’s a little late.

Like most everyone I’m sure, I’m loving watching the Olympics. It’s inspirational yet humbling, and patriotic yet at the same time is a chance to celebrate with the world over. My favorite events are the track and field competitions. Sheer athleticism shines brightest here, in my opinion, and shown brightest in the men’s 100M and 200M where Usain Bolt took both races in world record fashion. He actually reminded me of Secretariat in the 1973 Belmont Stakes. This man is a beast, an absolute specimen in fact. I thought Michael Phelps was impressive but Bolt is just ridiculous.

Watch this video of him taking the 100M and the 200M. (you may have to download the free plug-in). Enjoy!

No comments: